After witnessing the riots all throughout America over the past week, it is evident that the combination of mandatory face masks and civil unrest is incompatible. A society cannot remain united when criminals are allowed to covered their faces by government mandate.
Whether these events are coordinated or a perfect storm, it does not matter at this critical time. To save America, the masks must go.
These are the facts:
1. The greatest threat of the COVID-19 virus to human life is in nursing homes, long-term care facilities, and assisted living communities. According to Human Rights Watch, “More than 95 percent of the people who have reportedly died of COVID-19 in Europe were over age 60.”
· By the end of May, the proportion of COVID-19 deaths in Massachusetts from nursing homes and group homes jumped from 54% to 63%.
· The proportion of deaths occurring in long-term care facilities is even higher. In Minnesota and Rhode Island, the figure rose to 81%. Meanwhile, proportions jumped to 71% in Connecticut and to 70% in New Hampshire.
· Among another 22 states studied, 50% of the COVID-19 deaths occurred in long-term care facilities.
Clearly, we must protect the small population of those who are frail in society due to COVID-19.
2. The “deadly” threat of COVID-19 is less of a concern if protected classes or politicians are involved. Watch this video as a member of the most alarmist of news networks, CNN, reporter Kaitlan Collins takes off her mask when she believes the cameras are no longer filming:
Below, Governor Gina Raimondo of Rhode Island on June 5th, stands mask-less among a mob of protestors chanting, holding hands, exchanging whatever pathogens they’ve been exposed throughout hours of marching through the streets among hundreds of people in close proximity. Raimondo purportedly has already cancelled all major gatherings months in advance and has kept loved ones from gathering at funerals over the “highly infectious and deadly coronavirus.”
Raimondo is either willing to sacrifice her life for the sake of those who destroyed her city only days prior, or has another motive to her unilateral, executive order rule over her state:
3. It is a rather eerie coincidence or simply a perfect storm that while statist governors declare masks wearing mandatory nearly everywhere, riots break out. Whether such events are orchestrated or coincidence, the reality is that a society cannot survive in a country where the people tearing it apart are legally bound to anonymity.
Those who cover their face in opposition must have something to hide, those who believe in their hearts and minds they are righteous, do not. Blurring this critical line legally and in a mandated fashion cannot continue, or evil will flourish and destroy America.
These facts point to the harsh reality that all good, proud, loyal Americans must show their face. The time has come in which Americans must prove that their love for their country is stronger than those who hate it. Even if some will die, the battle is at our doorstep.
America, in what appears to be a blink of an eye, has gone from a more prosperous nation in generations, to near collapse. Since America’s inception, countless lives have been lost in the name of upholding her values of freedom and self determination. To allow those who have given their lives for their higher value of a better future for us, their children, is a transgression that cannot be allowed.
The virus of body and mind injected into America today must be defeated.
We must prove our courage and strength, come out from our homes, get back to work, and let those who fear and hate cover their faces in shame and cowardice.
If you appreciate the unique perspective this article offers and would like to encourage the author to continue to produce the reasoning America requires to make a better future for generations to come, please subscribe to our updates and donate dollars, Bitcoin, or Bitcoin Cash today.